Monday, June 9, 2008

Better Know A Website

Based on Stephen T. Colbert's classic "Better Know A District" and it's many offshoots.

Part one in my new 304620349867109802938609260192601 part series, Better Know A Webiste, now coming to you exclusively from my vacation spot in scenic....Kentucky! Home of tobacco, bourbon, and hyper-steroided race horses. Part one takes us to http://www.stephentyler.com/. Created either by the goofy looking lead singer for Aerosmith (the best Americans ever next to Colbert and Stewart in that order) or someone who is also called Stephen Tyler, stephentyler.com sells beautiful jewelry, and is based in the UK. The company was been nominated for several important sounding awards, but has never won anything. Ever. What total losers, not even the "You're Jewelry's Not A Total Piece of Fucking Shit" award? Hell, even Canada gets that award. FUCKING CANADA!! What does Canada have? LOTS OF BEARS!! Stephen Tyler Inc., do you want to encourage these humanity-destroying beasts into attacking the homeland?! Step it up a bit! Anyway, that was part one in the 304620349867109802938609260192601 part series, Better Know A Webiste.

8 comments:

Vampi. said...

I know what's in Canada.... Hurlys. hmmm to define a Hurly.
Hurly Hurlus Ypoous - Noun, 1. A squishy polar bear molester 2. An electrician. Often found in insulation pits, on roof tops, in crawl spaces, and sometimes ditches. 3. An Alice theif, hell bent on the capture of the Brazilian Alice.

FEAR CANADA!

chickenboy said...

I am quite frankly disapointed in you bishop. Canada sucks? Maybe you should be listening to more five Iron Frenzy. They have trees and mooses and sled dogs;Lotsa lumber and lumber jacks AND LOGS! Gosh, Canada is amazing. They also have slurpies made from venison (thats deer), and wilium shatner (sp)

Liberal Atheist said...

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day...

Cap'n_Jack said...

Bishop? Oy, Shafo, who the hell do you think wrote this fucking article?! And hey other person, wuzzup.

Bishopk said...

Yeah Shafo, I am not nearly as fucking profane as Jack.

chickenboy said...

Omg....I totaly screwed up on that one, ay? It just sounded like bishop to me for some reason. IN that case I change my mind *crosses out bishops name, and puts capn Jacks name*

chickenboy said...

Omg....I totaly screwed up on that one, ay? It just sounded like bishop to me for some reason. IN that case I change my mind *crosses out bishops name, and puts capn Jacks name*

Cap'n_Jack said...

William Shatner is an honorary american. He's been pardoned for being from Canada.