Sunday, June 8, 2008

Boredom Relief in Sight

Bored? So am I! But I'm working on it.


Hey guys. I know everyone's bored out of their fucking minds, but I'm working on a solution. As we speak, I'm trying to convince my parents to let me throw a giant wild toga party. It'll be all day then a select stay overnight. Probably won't work because my parents are assholes, but maybe if I hold myself ransom, it'll work. If it does work, invite everyone you know and try hard to get a date, although who are we kidding, what are your chances of getting a date? James can invite Emily and start to cry when she brings her date. Ah well. If you don't know what a toga party implies, watch "Animal House". Doubt my parents'll approve of kegs and kegs of booze, but maybe if we share. That is all.

5 comments:

chickenboy said...

There better not be dates. I can't stay over night at a boy & girls party, and I doubt I am the only one here with parents with that kind of insight...althought I might be. My moms a total *choice word here*. Anyway, if there is a party, then I'm totaly coming. try to make it on a friday-saturday if you can. I'll bring diablo II if I come, kk james?

Liberal Atheist said...

YYEEESSSSS, point-click evil slaying! My savior!

Matt - you haven't learned the first rule of parties. Lie. Lie. Lie. My parents don't want girls around me either - like baby carrots, they're insidiously trying to turn me gay.

chickenboy said...

Is that what happened to your brother? I'v always wondered

Liberal Atheist said...

No. My brother got too much contact, so he drew into his shell. Of course, his first couple of girlfriends were smokers. So, when my parents found out about that, they decided to try and keep their youngest pure. And by Jehovah, it's worked!

Cap'n_Jack said...

Hey guys. Bad news, my parents are evil assholes, so no party. Ever. But, hey, I'll wait until my mom's drunk and my dad's asleep. Oh, and I'll be touring Europe for awhile, so yeah.