Saturday, June 7, 2008

Help...gameplay...gameplay...I need gameplay...

What the hell, mindless first-person shooters? You're supposed to come through for me. 


I've been on vacation for less than two weeks. I have played every game in my household. Every. One. If you've been in my dad's office you know that that's no mean feat. He has nearly one hundred ancient DOS strategy games. I have played them. They are lacking.

I normally resort to Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome, Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War Two, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Doom 3, Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil, and sometimes, when I'm feeling frisky, Battlefield Vietnam, to break out of boredom. I have played them. They are lacking.

I would play Diablo II, but Shafo's got my CD and I can't download the no-CD patch without it. A cruel twist of fate.

I am currently playing "The Chosen: Well of Souls", a game with the worst voice acting, character models, storyline, character differentiation, AI, rewards system, and gameplay ever. It cribs everything from Diablo II, with the added bonus of a translation into Polish and back. (Not kidding. It was actually made in Poland. Julian's dad would be proud.) And it adds guns. No, that doesn't make it more exciting.

The game is lacking.

I'm seriously considering doing my IB summer homework.

1 comment:

chickenboy said...

Sorry bout that...we need to get together some time. I will give you back your cd then. Get marc to plan a party, mmk?