Friday, June 6, 2008

Hey look over there, nothing at all

Hey gang, it's Cap'n Jack. I know no one cares except that one apparent special person, but still. I've been busy lately, what with my rigorous schedule of pillaging, plundering, and the occasional rape (don't tell my girlfriend). Anyway, here I am. By chance, anyone else feel the urge to throw a giant toga party? I thought so. We're totally having one. Word to the wise, never fall asleep while listening to "Stairway to Heaven". It's like a bad acid trip, except not nearly as fun. And, for all 4 of you Flight of the Conchords fans out there, listen to David Bowie's "Space Oddity", then "Bowie's in Space". It makes the song all the more amazing. And finally before I pass out amongst a pile of cheap hookers, I would like to say thank you to China, without whom we would never have the marvels of orange chicken and poisoned toys.

6 comments:

Cap'n_Jack said...

Take note that my unfinished zombie bit is now done, with a fun nazi twist. On a side note, the "nazi twist" was a dance move invented by Hitler in 1942.

chickenboy said...

I am finding Hannahs # and calling her later today if I can get out of my "summer lazzyness slump." So really you have nothing to worry about because I am far to lazy...

Bishopk said...

Jack! Yes! Two things!:
1) Welcome back! I was afraid I'd have to finish ADRPt2 this week, and then you posted.
2) I swear I saw your girlfriend at the movies this afternoon.
3) Yeah... the more Matt and I post, the more the quality of the blog goes down. I'm not editing your posts for grammar, Matt. Do it yourself.

Liberal Atheist said...

Jack, your girlfriend knows.

Oh, I'll edit Matt's posts for grammar errors! I volunteer!

chickenboy said...

I misspell one word...I hate english. I can't belive I am going into Ap Brit Lit next year. I must be absolutly insane. There is gunna be one kid like James that is going to correct every thing I do or say, and I'll hate him just as much as I hate James. Now for my next post I will purppuslee mispel a cupel words. Just to make bish and the tall gangly fella a little sor.

chickenboy said...

Oh, and you should finsh the second part of that story. I'm gunna use my empeethree playa to record my voise and si if i could get it up on here...so yea. Damn, its so hard to rip souls from people without a sithe.