Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Three yellow rubber bands and a boom box

I'm desperate. Me and my family(yes I did this to anoy James), are going on vacation to the New Mexico/Arizona/Nevada area(yea we heard: New mexico, Earth. Maybe just the best place in the universe) and we need someone to watch a semi-trained dog. He is a little bit of work, but wont cause any destruction (we swear). It is the 27th of this month, and we are gone for 10 days. We are paying 10 dollars a day, thats a total of 100$ for those of us with math issues. Mind you I do have to actualy know you, so no offers from random people please....

5 comments:

shadowoftruth said...

evil evil animal just throw it off a cliff

Liberal Atheist said...

Like a sitcom: A lovable, conservative Christian family takes a vacation to Sin City. Hilarity Ensues!

Also, if you could contact Marc, I'm sure his family won't mind another dog. Maybe.

chickenboy said...

Sorry guys, I found someone. I had forgoteen completly about marc...I should have thought of him first *stupid*...gah.

Bishopk said...

Sean would love your dog. He has a cat.

shadowoftruth said...

and an crippling fear of dogs... (as i said just throw the dang thing off a cliff or strap a rocket to it)