Wednesday, July 30, 2008

gay horses and purple people runnning around calling people smoofsblurgh and slapping them with herrings

Well then...

I was puroosing through my past e-mails looking for jimmy's number, which I never found (call me if you have it), when I came across a link that will bring tears to your eyes. Or it might make you constipated with supressed memories...any way here it is
http://rhsnerds.proboards51.com
I think some of you may have forgotten your id/pw, but I certainly got a good kick out of the fat lard (aka bishop) filter I put on bishops name. It was hilarius! Anyway, have some fun, but I don't know about completly resurecting the board. I think this might be a better home for us.

Also I called everyone except jimmy. Thus far Shorty, Ginger, Me, Swetty, Emily, Tony bologna and Queen Jake can come at 11:15 on the 5th of august. Bishibosh, I am waiting for you to call me or post to confirm time. I might be able to call conor and see if he can come and sell us refreshments for old time sakes. Will post and say whether I got through to him later. Well anyway...this message will self destruct in 10 seconds
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*KABLOOOOOM*

 

11 comments:

chickenboy said...

Ok, well first of all, conor is coming and he is bringing refreshments. Well if he can remember. Also I am now working a new project to take up some of my time. It isn't anywhere near done, but some suggestions would be nice. Don't tell me to html it though, I know that. I'll get to it at some point, just not yet.
http://www.freewebs.com/republicrat

Vampi. said...

Bish, I'm so sorry for giving you that nickname. I don't believe Larry will ever forget it and will probably torture you through school with it until a new nickname can be found....

LARRY! SERIOUSLY! No more gay horses or purple people running around calling people smoofsblurgh and slapping them with herrings. That's soo yesterday! Didn't you know today is ALL about Gay people and purple horses running around slapping Jack with cod?!

Bishopk said...

11:15 in the AM?
Aren't we going to check-in? Or is that the plan, meet up at Rampart and then head to your house?

chickenboy said...

My house? What? We are meeting at rampart at 11:15 (in the am), does 11:15 work for you?

Bishopk said...

It should.

Cap'n_Jack said...

Why the hell do I get slapped with cod? I don't mind as I love fish and would eat all of it, but still, why?!

Vampi. said...

Because you have a parrot, therefore, you need to be slapped with a cod. EVERYONE knows monkies are SOOOO much better. kkthxbai

Cap'n_Jack said...

I don't have a bloody parrot! My first one was actually a mutant duck that squeaked and hated Mr. Kramer, and my second one died in the name of physics. Monkeys throw their own shit, and parrots can be taught to swear at young children. And if you get stranded on a desert island, parrots taste better. Therefore, parrots are better by a small margin.

Bishopk said...

Actually, 11:15 would be for M-z, meaning Me, Jack, and James at least would have to go at 1:00 PM anyways.

chickenboy said...

Bishop, your so naieve. If you would answer your phone...

Nah, the reason they do that is so they get the school split by about half. It is a general guidline and not a rule/requirement. You can actualy go whenever you want within your grade level. Besides if you wait untill 1 o clock then you will be completly and utterly alone.

Bishopk said...

boo