Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Um... Sorry?

You know, I was on a vacationary journey too.
Nebraska is... fun? I guess. You gotta love corn, though.
The first day was driving. 10 hours in a car, not exactly fun. BUT WAIT! I hooked up the Wii for the journey (and feel free to ask me how some time). So we spent the entire car ride playing Lego Indiana Jones and Brawl. That was fun, I guess.
The next day was July 2nd. Not much happened. I think we went fireworks shopping for the most part.
On July 3rd, we went fireworks shopping again (to replenish our depleted stores). We also went to a minigolf place. We played minigolf there.
On Independence Day, We totally hung out at the parade and stole candy from little children. That was about it for that day.
The next day, it was time to go home. My brother let me play Brawl most of the way home so I didn't have to watch him fail at Lego Indiana Jones, while my sister stayed in Nebraska.
Yeah, it was pretty uneventful.

9 comments:

Vampi. said...

BISH!! You forgot the tree!

And no, I'm not letting you live THAT one down. -sniffle- I'm so proud of you for it. xD

chickenboy said...

Ah yes. Nebraska the land of...

zzz

Sorry. I fell asleep thinking of the last time I was in nebraska and hit my head on the "z" key.

I'm alergic to corn.

Bishopk said...

It's a secret link

shadowoftruth said...

hey bish you gave vampi the right to post but not me...and you called me when i was playing lazer tag about that tree...

Bishopk said...

I GAVE YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT TO POST ON 6/19/08!!!!
!

Bishopk said...

Actually, give me your email address, there's always the chance I sent it to the wrong one.
Or... Check your spam folder.

shadowoftruth said...

ok well my i checked my mail again i haven't gotten anything my email is rivera.shadowoftruth@gmail.com

Bishopk said...

I didn't know that, I think I have an old one then.
GOOOOOOO

Vampi. said...

oh dear..