Thursday, August 7, 2008

Barack Obama's Invesco Showdown Of Presidential Destiny

In an effort to kick off the DNC right, Obama's doing his acceptance speech at Invesco Field on August 28, 2008.
Obama's campaign is allowing Colorado residents to come watch him at Invesco, which makes it a perfect opportunity to examine his rhetoric and engage ourselves in the political process.
Or, if we bring Matt along, make fun of his ridiculous ideas.

In any case, I've applied for a Community Credential at http://colorado.barackobama.com/invesco and encourage you all to do the same!

EDIT: Oh yeah, August 28th is a Thursday, so we might have to skip school.
EDIT 2:

1 comment:

chickenboy said...

Man I wish. I wish I could bring like a giant sign with obama's picture next to revernd wirghts, and britnay/paris, oo oo and ludicrus. That would be a good time...

My mom will never ever ever let me skip a day of school to go to a democratic anything (even to make fun of it). She wouldn't let me skip half of my last period in a class I had 99% so I could go camping. Stupidness.