Thursday, August 28, 2008

I laugh in the face of...your mom

Information on a funny bet precedes. Read on for more information.

Ok, Emily and I are betting about which one finds a bet for homecoming. Her date is being rated for "nerd qualities." More precisly, the lack of them. Essentialy if her date is a nerd then she looses. I need to find a date. Thats it. No actual specifications about my date (inanimate objects might count, who knows), but I will try to find a real, female, not my mom date. I will of cource try to find one in our grade level that people acualy know, but if all else fails I can always try to find some desperate freshman/sophmore. Or my dog. I thought I'd start by (humerously) asking Vampi, then moving on and continuing to look before she gets a chance to say no. Unless she is Bishos alter ego, in which case I might accidently end up going with him...whoops.

8 comments:

Vampi. said...

Rofl. The thought's appreciated Larry, I actually think you're the only person who's ever thought to take me to homecoming. How sweet ^^. But unless, you're willing to buy a plane ticket.. you're SoL. :P

It seems there is a lot of betting/deal making happening this week....

Liberal Atheist said...

Matt, you can't just say "I need a date!", and have Jesus look down and say "Hold on, I got a few you might like" before he throws down a chick. There's work involved.

chickenboy said...

Really James? I had NO IDEA thats how it worked. Thanks for the information, because if you hadn't said that then I wouldn't have ever figured it out. Ass hole.

In a world, where James states the obvious and everyone hates him.

Cap'n_Jack said...

Since I'm the only one of any of you that's had any success with chick at all ever, here's some advice: the funnier you are, the less they'll notice the rest of you, which is a good thing.

Vampi. said...

Jack... unwise thing to say when there's a girl right here to comment.... bad Jack, bad.

Just be yourself. Some girls find being overly funny annoying. Don't do the macho shit to try and impress. Most girls are just too shy to ask. So ask around and dont be shy. There's bound to be SOMEONE who'd go with you... maybe..

chickenboy said...

I'm glad you all have such confidence in my own abilities. I already have someone who will go with me. No more tips please...

Liberal Atheist said...

You're kidding. Who? We need a name. I don't care if I don't know her.

I just told Emily that there's no way you'd ever find someone in order to win the bet, by the way, so I have a vested interest in making sure you lose.

Cap'n_Jack said...

Yeah, let's hear who it is. And she has to be real. And your right hand doesn't count even though you two've already had some special moments there.