Monday, October 13, 2008

An angry letter to the editor

Bishop, if this were a newspaper, you would be considered the editor. We wouldn't sell any papers, but that is a different post.

I named my post at least a little bit not random. Whos proud of me. Nobody. Fresey stole my thing, so now I don't have anything. I need to switch back to the picture of the cucomber to retain my personal identity. Great. *cough* take away his posting rights *cough* He hasn't earned them. Every post is something about the game, which is rather anoying. By rather I mean pretty god damn fucking. By that I mean go die in a fire Alex. You know I love you, but man, call me one more time to tell me you lost the game and there will be serious repercutions. Shit, now I am starting to sound like my mother. "Come here right now or there will be serious repercutions young man!" "what are you going to do to me?" *innocent face goes on now* "I havn't decided yet, but you wont like it"...I'll stop now, because that sounded too phallic. To some my post up, I think I'll say this: Death is a tragic thing and I can make it look like an accident. Me to a police officer "He hit his head on that shovel on accident"; "Seven times sir?"; "Yea! He went completly crazy! He couldn't help himself!!!" *thus begins the tears*; "So, what about those knife marks? Looks like he was stabbed"; "He fell on a knife a few times too"; "A few times?"; "Ok, so 29 and a half times"; "...and a half".
For my last bit, I will show a picture that I edited and that I love. In a different way then what is portrayed here, but I think you get the idea.

10 comments:

Vampi. said...

I agree. Take away Fresey's post rights. Just cuz he harrassed you into it doesnt mean you should give in! We can't have EVER Tom, Dick and Corn Guy running around here with posting right! It's madness I tell you! MADNESS!

Btw.. yes... bring back Larry, Larry.

shadowoftruth said...

the picture it burns us it burns us precious. Why does it burn us so? Why precious why? Evil Evil Picture. The master would be kind to remove the picture.

Kyle said...

It is my professional opinion that we tie him to an alter and allow various animals to "do their thing" with him, breaking his spirit, and, depending on the animals, his pelvis. We must then laugh at him liberally, and then proceed to saw through his neck with the dullest cutting tools possible.

Vampi. said...

Can I eat his heart with a spork?

Cap'n_Jack said...

I don't really care about any of this, but I can't help joining an angry mob. I think we should lock him in a small box with nothing but a speaker blaring Michael Bolton. Then we stick a webcam in there(no audio of course)and wait for his head to explode. Then we stick his body in a microwave until IT explodes. That should work nicely.

Vampi. said...

PSSSHT Screw the microwave. Throw him in the LHC.. that'll fry him

chickenboy said...

Wow. Fresey hate...I think I like. Not because I hate Alex or anything, but just because, like Jack, I can't resist the urge to join a mob. Maybe we should try implementing some torture techniques of bloody Mary's. She persecuted Catholics ya know. *cough* not *cough*

Vampi. said...

Wait... Jack.. I don't think Micheal Bolton will be good enough to torture him. I think he'd be a perfect canidate to have Tiny Tim's Tip Toe Through The Tulips played on a loop in hit little box

For those who don't know the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5qChE2tdSI
Watch it... you know you want to

Cap'n_Jack said...

Eh, I think the tulip song would just drive him mad. Michael Bolton would make his head actually explode.

Vampi. said...

Ahh good point... though, if you turned the volume up loud enough I'm pretty sure Timmy could definately break glass and make birds go POOF!