Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One day after knowledgebowl

This is the only truly funny thing that I could think of from today, so I'm writing it.

Well, today I went to knowledge bowl, like any other wednesday after school. We had like 4 new people today, which is strange. Anyway, afterword I was waiting with Jack so he would give me a ride home (which he never did because his mom came and was going to pick up his sister-long story, not important). Now the slightly funny part of the story (Don't worry I'm getting there) is when one of the new kids from knowledge bowl is sitting across from the flag from us. I (being a nice social person) decide to see what he's like/whether or not he will be coming back to knowledge bowl with us. "Hey, do you plan on coming to knowledge bowl again in the future?" Standard greeting for new members of knowledge bowl. He takes this as in invitation to share his life story. And laugh like a stupid person. He starts by telling us that all his friends smoke pot. What nerd doesn't want to hear about that? This kid is pretty much my new best friend because of that information...not. Well, I don't judge people (I'm not my mother), so I was gunna give him another chance. What does he do? Tells us about more pot smoking buddies/girlfriends of his. Sounds like a great guy. He then precedes to reach into his coat and, No joke, pull out a harmonica. *I think to myself...please please God, if you love me, he wont play it* He blew into it. I got my wish. He did not PLAY it, because that insinuates that there is some sort of musical quality. He would just blow into it ever 7 seconds or so. Up and down the "scale" (I hesitate to call it that, because it sounds so...musical). I then left because I didn't want to hang out with this awkward, pot smoking, harmonacaist. Sorry Jack, I still love you, but I don't love you that much.

21 comments:

Cap'n_Jack said...

It's cool man, he was a tool. And by he I mean it, and by tool I mean cock-sucking fuck shit cunt shit. Yeah, epic failure at music he was. He tried to play "Mary Had a Little Lamb", but got to about the second note and failed. After you left (extended edition of the above story) I just kinda stood there, occasionally saying something funny to mess with him. After a while he wandered off to smoke pot and....I really don't want to know what else. That is all.

chickenboy said...

So the newly translated sentence was "It was a cock-sucking fuck shit cunt shit." Now I am thoroughly confused. You never said anything about pot smoking, president of gay town, orally raping yourself up the ass, or pervading butter on toast.

Liberal Atheist said...

"THE BIBLE IS ALL ABOUT CAMELS AND JESUS"

yeah...favorite moment of knowledge bowl...insinuating Jesus is into beastiality...involved camels.

Vampi. said...

O_O my school was never that... exciting? pssht npt fair..

Word verification of the day:
Crumso..

O.o

chickenboy said...

You didn't insinuate that Jesus was into bestiality. Now if you had said the Bible was all about Jesus being IN camels then that would be a different situation. As it is you just said that the two ideas were related.

Liberal Atheist said...

related...

Like, by blood?

dude, incest beastiality. that's even WORSE.

chickenboy said...

I said the two ideas were related. Not that the two things were physically related. Besides, your comment doesn't say anything about them having incest. you already lost your argument. Even the president of gay nerd town can't beat me about Jesus.

Liberal Atheist said...

Dude, you only take things seriously when I'm not taking them seriously.

I'm not stupid. I know what you meant. I chose to misinterpret it.

Isn't it stupid when people misinterpret you and take you out of context?

Also, as the head of Gay Nerd Town's Immigration and Naturalization Service, I naturalized you as a citizen. I then became naturalized as a citizen of Kyle's hypothetical heterosexual country, and part of the immigration law there said that I had to renounce all claims to citizenship and never again become naturalized in another country (he's very nationalistic). As I was no longer a citizen of Gay Nerd Town, I could not be the President due to constitutional law there; as you are the only remaining citizen, you are now President. I wish you luck.

Bishopk said...

Oh yeah, forgot to tell him about that.
My country is Olbentesh.

chickenboy said...

Yea good joke. That was gay. There is no constitution in gay nerd town. Bishop told me so (he was the creator). As President of gay nerd town you have no actual power to do anything, it is just a name to go with your (insert choice word) little face. So essentially you can't do anything other then be called president of gay nerd town a lot. Fail.

Bishopk said...

What? I'm not the creator!
And besides, no constitution means nothing. He, as the head of the INS (and every other service) naturalized you. There's not much you can do about it now that he's a citizen of Olbentesh.

chickenboy said...

Being that gay nerd town is completely imaginary is doesn't fucking matter. Oh, and my bad. I meant AJ. AJ made it up. He can't do anything! He isn't actually in control of anything, therefore he couldn't naturalize me. He doesn't really do anything in the country, and he can't give up his presidency.

Liberal Atheist said...

Okay, well, my hypothetical persona in this hypothetical country has (hypothetically) disappeared.

Has he run away?

Was he kidnapped?

Perhaps he killed himself?

or...

WAS IT MURDER?!

It doesn't matter, because article 2 section 1(c) of the Constitution (that was recently hypothetically signed into law by the hypothetical holders of power in Gay Nerd Town) stipulates that if he's not in Gay Nerd Town, he can't be called President.

chickenboy said...

Who's to say your not in gay nerd town? You can't prove it. Case closed.

Liberal Atheist said...

I'm going to say I was murdered by the only other citizen (you) because you wanted to be President.

Vampi. said...

I've determined that our comments to posts are much funnier than the actual posts nowadays...

Kyle said...

I've determined things about things.

chickenboy said...

Liar! You are determinable less ness!! That's right, unable to determine things. What. A. Loser.

Liberal Atheist said...

How were you able to determine that, Matt?

chickenboy said...

Umm...through Dna evidence and Recent archeological discoveries. It was very scientifical.

Liberal Atheist said...

must be very scientific, if it merits an extra suffix.

I determined that through close reading of your comment, by the way.