Monday, November 24, 2008

Interesting things happen late at night

This was a conversation between James and I as we neared 10:45p.m. Not uber late, but late enough for the following to happen. I am funnyguy3993, James is DrtyLb8 (I know that was hard to figure out, but I thought I would help)

funnyguy3993 (10:53:03 PM): You should ask someone out sometime.

funnyguy3993 (10:53:11 PM): Whats the worse that could happen?

DrtyLb8 (10:53:16 PM): rejection

funnyguy3993 (10:53:19 PM): Wrong

DrtyLb8 (10:53:25 PM): public humiliation?

funnyguy3993 (10:54:03 PM): The worst would be if she falls in love with you, you grow up together, you get married, then she decides after 15 eyars that she hates you, so she kicks you out. Then you live in your car for the rest of your life.

funnyguy3993 (10:54:16 PM): years*

DrtyLb8 (10:54:19 PM): wow, you're good at this

DrtyLb8 (10:54:30 PM): you should volunteer at a suicide hotline or something

funnyguy3993 (10:54:32 PM): Making people feel good?

funnyguy3993 (10:54:38 PM): It's my specialy

funnyguy3993 (10:54:44 PM): specilty*

funnyguy3993 (10:54:49 PM): speacialty...

funnyguy3993 (10:54:53 PM): Keep trying!

DrtyLb8 (10:54:58 PM): You'd be like "Well, if you're standing there with the rope around your neck, you might as well go ahead and do it!"

DrtyLb8 (10:55:03 PM): speciality

DrtyLb8 (10:55:06 PM): no shit

DrtyLb8 (10:55:08 PM): specialty

DrtyLb8 (10:55:37 PM): "You've gotten this far, don't back down now!"

funnyguy3993 (10:55:41 PM): "Hey dude, it's ok. Just pull the trigger, and all your problems go away!"

DrtyLb8 (10:56:08 PM): "JUMP! JUMP, BITCH! YOU'RE SLOWING DOWN TRAFFIC!"

funnyguy3993 (10:57:22 PM): "Ok, now make sure that you hold the needle steady, or else the shot wont be lethal....damn that would be embarrassing"

DrtyLb8 (10:57:42 PM): "I don't think that was enough pills."

DrtyLb8 (10:57:48 PM): "Get some more down there."

funnyguy3993 (10:58:08 PM): I like that one. . That wasn't enough pills

funnyguy3993 (10:58:33 PM): "That's a stupid way to kill yourself! {insert suicide method here] is a much cleaner way to go."

DrtyLb8 (10:59:31 PM): "Look, the best way to do it is to hang yourself AND drown at the same time."

DrtyLb8 (10:59:37 PM): "I don't know how it's done."

DrtyLb8 (10:59:46 PM): "The only guy that tried sadly died in the attempt."

DrtyLb8 (10:59:55 PM): "But seriously, that's how to do it."

funnyguy3993 (10:59:55 PM): I heard about it once though...in a book. It's definitely possible

funnyguy3993 (11:00:24 PM): Anyway, now that this whole chat needs to be screenied and framed

DrtyLb8 (11:00:44 PM): and now that the NSA is watching both of us

DrtyLb8 (11:00:47 PM): HAIL BIN LADEN

DrtyLb8 (11:01:02 PM): actually, they probably are now.

DrtyLb8 (11:01:06 PM): that was stupid.

funnyguy3993 (11:01:24 PM): Both of us are good christian gentlemen!

DrtyLb8 (11:01:33 PM): Hell-o! We voted McCain!

funnyguy3993 (11:01:46 PM): YES! McCain Palin ticket.

DrtyLb8 (11:02:03 PM): Palin '12!


The idiocy continued for like half in hour in this fashion. Great fun.


27 comments:

Bishopk said...

I ♥ you guys.

livetrapper13 said...

i (insert heart here) bishibosh, the lazy example not he other ne

livetrapper13 said...

the... one

i feel like schafo

chickenboy said...

Sir, most of the time my mistakes are because I can't spell, not because of typos. Most of the time...I prolly would have caught that one before I posted. Btw, my name...It's spelled SHAFO! Either call me by my real name (for those of you who have forgotten, it's Matthew) or spell my nick names correctly!

Bishop, we love you too!

Vampi. said...

To make a heart press and hold the ALT key, then press 3 on the key pad. Release alt, and voila you have a ♥

♥♥♥♥ you guys. you make me giggle.

You for got the decapitation by running into razorwire method. Or a homemade gullotine.... Or the "down the street not across"

Yeah.. I'm bored...

Vampi. said...

And... his name is LARRY! v.v ugh...

livetrapper13 said...

i ♥ cows

sorry shafo, i ♥ you.

not larry, i don't ♥ larry.

• ◘ ○ ♦ ♣ ♠ ☺ ☻ ♥

giggle, giggle i love these symbols, thanks vampi!

livetrapper13 said...

what i said ♥ not box! i blame marc udall!! (everybody except vampi just giggled)

I STILL FEEL LIKE SHAFO, CURSE YOU MY LOUSY SPELLING!!!!!!!

livetrapper13 said...

and no that yelling was not dericted at you shafo, i still love you

Kyle said...

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!

Wut now?!

Vampi. said...

Right, Corn Guy, yer annoying. Remember that. kkthx bai.

▐▀▌I make better alt codes ▐▀▌

Pwnd.

shadowoftruth said...

What about Nuclear war? Think that's a good way to commit suicide? Because as soon as I figure out how to get my hands on my uranium that's how its going down.

♦Its the end of the world as we know it♦

Cap'n_Jack said...

Hey guys, there's more than two feet of snow, it's 20 degrees outside, we already have a two-hour delay, and if school isn't cancelled I'm setting it on fire. Hooray!

livetrapper13 said...

weird, i've had that song stuck in my head for the past day

it's the end of the world as we know it...............

chickenboy said...

Jack, did you light the school on fire? I don't believe I heard about it if you did.

Kyle said...

Well, the District 20 commitee decided that the fire alarms were too red, and removed all of them. That's District 20 for you.

livetrapper13 said...

i thought i did smell some smoke but that was prolly shafo with his additction to pot.

here's a shout out to kyle,

ground control to major tom.......

Vampi. said...

I'mmmm saaailinnng awaaaaaaay

Cap'n_Jack said...

Hey hey hey, I'M the Bowie guy! Who gave Bishop all of his Bowie songs? I DID!!! Who loved Bowie before any of you heard of him? ME!!! Granted, Bishop is now into the Bowie, but I'M the Bowie freak! ARGH!!!

Cap'n_Jack said...

and Styx can go to hell

Vampi. said...

Well... I wish everyone a happy last few days of 2008

livetrapper13 said...

cap'n jack,
did i hear mine or kyle's names mentioned in that blast of angry typing?! no i didn't think so!!! there was no relation between bishibosh and bowie! so now you can go cry home to shafo and he will accept your pity about losing your bowie cred!

Cap'n_Jack said...

"here's a shout out to kyle,

ground control to major tom......."

Direct quote. "Ground control to majour Tom" is the first line in Bowie's "Space Oddity." Thus, Bowie. KYLE Bishop. Look, a connection. Oh, and you're a dumbass. Happy I mentioned you?

Kyle said...

Blog about something guys, I'm dying to hear from you!

livetrapper13 said...

for the record Cap'n Jack, i don't even know bishibosh's first name. is it kyle? it was a shout out to kyle, not bishibosh. take that dumbass. go throw you head into a meat grinder.

Vampi. said...

Corn Guy... it just seems wrong for you to call Bish, Bishibosh.
Do you even know who/what Bishibosh is?

livetrapper13 said...

of course i know who bishibosh is!he's bishopk. we're like best buds..... or somewhat best buds.... or he used to have the same lunch as me buds.

or do you mean what bishibosh means? in that case let me use an example..

"what about my orgasm"
"i'm just feeling a bit bishibosh"