Sunday, December 28, 2008

Another day in paradice

Oh ok....I went to Penrose school (in Penrose the town) for about 4-5 months in 8th grade.

While I was there I asked this girl out. Because I'm the fat guy (it always works this way for us) she said no. Then like 3 months later she asked me out and I was forced to say no because I was moving in like a week. Sad day.

Anyway, so this weekend (by that I mean friday-sunday) I spent some time in canon city with my grandparents. Sooo, while I was in the city's Walmart, I happen to see her there (it was the closest walmart to the small town). We talked for a while, the she left. She thought it would be a good idea if she drove the 25 minutes back to Penrose to get a cd, then drive an additional 25 minutes back to my grandparents house (she is good friends with my grandparents, so this part isn't THAT weird). Anyway, as she gives me the cd that she went back to get, she tells me "this is the mix cd that I made for you three years ago, the day before I asked you out." No joke. Then (I'm not sure if she was serious or joking about this) she said that she wanted to "see my face as I listened to each song."

Creepy enough for you? Not for me! So, we are all sitting in the living room (grandparents, sister, girl, Matthew) and she asks if she can talk to me in private. She takes me upstairs and says something to this effect "Well, I feel like we both really connect, and I hope that you feel it too...because well, even though we don't really know each other well, and we live kind of far apart, I think that we should....well, I think that we should go out. I know people say that long distance relationships don't generally work. I am willing to try it if you are though!" *insert my dumbfounded face here*...Awkward situations gone wild.

Like that wasn't bad enough, I couldn't remember her name. At all. Horrible person? Yea. That's me. I had to ask my Grandad after words...For those of you who care, it was Jenifer.

15 comments:

Liberal Atheist said...

but you agreed right?

Vampi. said...

Ok, yes, that was damn creepy. Please tell me you said no. Yeah, hurray for unrequited love an all, but, how long ago was 8th grade, and how much did you know her in those 4-5 months? Really, the fact that she still had the mix cd, 3 years after the fact, and the fact that she still likes you so much, is kind of... off.


So, the real question is... is she hot?

chickenboy said...

Silly James...Of course I said no. Silly Vampi...It doesn't matter if she was hot.

I was actually impressed at how gracefully I managed to set let her down. I am getting better at it. I don't think I TOTALLY crushed anyone this time.

Have I told anyone how much I hate love recently? I want to make sure you all understand how much I dislike it. With an extreme fiery passion and the like.

Quinn Me said...

So what do you plan on doing with the CD? :)

chickenboy said...

It's actually a good mix. I think it is my favorite mix that I have ever owned...Does that make me a horrible person?

Bishopk said...

You were already a horrible person. This changes nothing.

Cap'n_Jack said...

eh, depends on your definition if being a horrible person, and if you care

Vampi. said...

It may not have mattered, but the question was never answered....

Quinn Me said...

No that does NOT make you a bad person! It's perfectly normal!

chickenboy said...

Then fine, yes she was hot. As in (and now I really am a horrible person) I...*cough* got hard *cough*

It wasn't my fault though. She was very abrasive...I really do hate my life. In case someone wondered.

livetrapper13 said...

wow..... you're weird.

who's Quinn Me? and is he/she/it in love with brady quinn?

ClutsyClaire said...

so...on the list of things i never thought i needed to know...Matt and his....um...personal...pleasure...but on a serious note. Did you get a picture? you could have been all creepy and done it without her knowing, just to prove her hotness (this girl must have been ridiculously amazingly hot)

chickenboy said...

...you are a very twisted person, ma'am.

livetrapper13 said...

what's up with all these newbies on the blog?! this blog is turning into a gay blog thanks to shafo and cap'n jack!!! SOMEBODY ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!

chickenboy said...

ClutsyClair is Milly. I hope. If not then we have big problems...or little problems. Or no problems...who can really be sure?

Quinn me is my friend Kat.

Look, dude, your mom is pretty masculine, but sleeping with her doesn't mean that I'm gay...ok?