Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HAH! I don't care what you think.

I'm bored, and I'm laughing my rear end off. So I don't care what you think.

Sooo, just a few minutes ago I was listening to Delilah on 106.3. For those of you who don't know about this women, she is the biggest romantic ever. She is always listening to peoples love problems and then making little comments. Anyway, she never has anything mean to say...ever, and she is really annoying. I was about to change it, but I really liked the song that was playing, so I didn't. Anyway, she gets back on, and I was playing tetris, so I didn't have a choice but to listen her spiel.

This was her speech "Well, I just want all of you to get the most out of life, because at any moment, anything can change in an instant. You can be sitting there thinking that everything is going great, then suddenly something horrible happens. You don't see the drunk driver coming down the lane. Or you are doing great, and you don't mean to drop your baby down 4 flights of stairs"

Sad part is, that I didn't get to hear the next two horribly tragic things, because I started laughing soooo hard. I lost my game of tetris, and I just sat there and laughed. I don't think it's because what she said was THAT funny, but the way she said it. It was suppose to make people feel better, and OH MAN, does she know how to make me feel better. *whew, glad that's off my chest*

1 comment:

Vampi. said...

ROFL!!! Oh nice... They don't have Delilah here :( Used to listen to her up north...

Someone probably spiked her coffee xD