Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pirate Version of "My Favourite Things"

You know that one song in "Sound of Music"? This is the pirate version. Enjoy.


Raindrops on hookers and rum in large bottles
Full-loaded pistols and some more rum all around
Some fine naked wenches tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

A large unarmed merchant ship brimming with gold
An old map that leads to treasures untold
A fine feathery parrot that also sings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls without dresses who like to drink whiskey
It also helps if they’re a tad frisky
A pirate armada that frightens kings
These are a few of my favorite things

When the navy attacks
When I’ve got syphilis
When I am amrooned
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

(repeat as necessary)

2 comments:

shadowoftruth said...

heheh and again hehe
next amrooned? marooned? or is that a way of telling us you lost the game?
On another note i'm afraid of you getting a armada that scares kings

Vampi. said...

Edit: Large merchant galleons brimming with gold....

flows better... >.>

<3 it btw