Friday, January 2, 2009

A day in the park with a dinosaur...PART 2

So, when I met Robert Frost (the dinosaur) in the park he was sad because he didn't know any good looking lady dinosaurs....poor soul. Or was he?


I went over to Robert Frost and asked him what was wrong. "What's wrong Robert frost?" I asked. "I don't know any lady dinosaurs" he said through his tears. Apparently he didn't know of any lady dinosaurs. I decided to help Robert Frost find a lady dinosaur friend to love. "I'm going to help you find a lady dinosaur friend to love!" I exclaimed. So we went to the slides. I knew that lots of lady dinosaurs like hanging out around the slides. There was a plethora of pretty dinosaurs. One dinosaur in particular stuck out to Robert Frost though. "That one dinosaur right there sticks out to me" he said. So I went over and found out that the dinosaurs name was rickytickytumbousarumbogadygady umm bop *scream*. "Hi! My name is rickytickytumbousarumbogadygady umm bop *scream*" She said. Robert Frost was in love with rickytickytumbousarumbogadygady umm bop *scream*, but rickytickytumbousarumbogadygady umm bop *scream* was not in love with Robert Frost. Poor Robert Frost. "I'm just not in love with you Robert Frost" said rickytickytumbousarumbogadygady umm bop *scream*. "I hate you" rickytickytumbousarumbogadygady umm bop *scream* hated Robert Frost. The end.


-A Bishop and Matthew creation (c) 2009

6 comments:

ClutsyClaire said...

but THEN, she gives him money for the hooker down the street who pleases him in ways he never would have thought. He becomes a dino baby-daddy and lives happily ever after..until he goes to the doctor and finds the positive test results...

Vampi. said...

Wow... I wonder what your short stories were like in 3rd grade....

And we have a new commenter.... welcome? We shall see.

chickenboy said...

That is not the story! Plus, it wasn't written in correct format! ...silly Milly.

In 3rd grade, they were pretty much this. This is a blast from my past I think....except I think I spelled worse (believe it or not).

Kyle said...

Drat, I'll just have to wait till the next episode to find out what species of dinosaur Robert Frost is.

Vampi. said...

lol interesting

shadowoftruth said...

le gasp milly is on ze blogs its a signs of the apocalypses