Saturday, March 21, 2009

Things That Make Me Jizz in My Pants

In honour of the Lonely Island song. And do you have anything better to read? Really?

*Things That Make Me Jizz In My Pants*
1. my girlfriend
2. your girlfriend
3. your mom
4. rubbing my shoulder (ask Shafo...)
5. any trombone reference in any context anywhere
6. pentatonic scales
7. Finland
8. the number 8 (SHVZGB....ahhh....)
9. AAA batteries
10. your mom again (what a slut)
11. guys nailed to bits of wood and small boys (oh wait, I'm not Catholic, never mind)
12. remember the number 8 thing? (LAKUHAG....ahhh....)
13. Argon
14. Wagner
15. Swiss cheese from Switzerland
16. cross-dressing
17. your mom (I've never actually seen her walking, only on her back or knees)
18. tacos
19. Stairway to Heaven
20. lists of things that make me jizz in my pants (LKVJHAB....it's supposed to bleed, right?)

5 comments:

Bleachi said...

You forgot to put asians on there.

Cap'n_Jack said...

I don't knwo who you are, but I will find you, and kill you. It will be a slow, painful death involving three bottles, 31 AAA batteries, and a pack of starving wolverines.

Kermers said...

Those are all things that I love! It'll be wonderful to die by those objects!

Cap'n_Jack said...

And indeed you shall.....

Vampi. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXA7yklaANo

Sorry I haven't been around guys, very distracted lately. Hope you all are well :)