Monday, November 9, 2009

Lord of Chaos

So I was thinking. I know, dangerous game.




I came up with some words I thought the general public would appreciate hearing. Then I forgot them all. Not just some of them, all of them. So I decided to talk about the ludicrous nature of things.

First of all, they always end, if given enough time.

Second, they are all subject to time.

Third, the last two sentences, and also this one, end with time.

Hey, I'm pretty sure this sentence also ends with time.

This one doesn't.

Also, sometimes things don't even have a point, and should just die.

But they often don't.

For example, English teachers.

And this whole blog. It kind of wants to die, but we keep trying to bring it back to life, so it can live its sad sad existence.

Oh, this particular post is another of such examples.

Now what was the point of this whole thing again?

Right, things. Pretty much, they're stupid. Just in general. Not always, but most of the time.

No comments: