Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Map of bones

I've been computerless for a while now. Sad, isn't it?


Well, now I have my computer back. HOO. RAY! and other such ridiculousness.

The new year is coming soon, and it always makes me think about what I did the year before at this time. I've never gone to a new years eve party, well, at least not one that wasn't at my own house. Last year, my family all stayed home, and my parents were in bed by 10. I stayed up the entire night, and the went to bed around 10 am. I was on IM with Kat, and Stephen, and other people as well, I'm sure.

This year...well, Natasha is going to be at Robyn's house, and I might be going to Kim's. My first ever new years eve party...this post isn't funny.

Let me try again, shall I?

Rape.

That's all I have.

I'm pathetic.

My mom bought me two t-shirts with the grinch's face on them. I think she is trying to tell me something.

3-D movies make me want to throw up.

I should make my parents pay for my college applications eventually.

She also bought me lots of chocolate for my stocking. I'm pretty sure she doesn't know me very well. Or at all. I STILL don't like chocolate. Figure that one out. Never have, probably never will.

[something funny that everyone laughs at, making me feel cool. Making me feel like I have a point to my meager existence. Making me feel loved.]

That is all. It's all I have to say. All I can say without feeling foolish.

Life, love, and the pursuit of accident.

3 comments:

Vampi. said...

My dear Larry! It's been too long! Happy next year of hell, I mean life, I mean.... crap v.v

It's hard to avoid chocolate at Christmas, you'll just have to get used to it and hand it out to the people who need it.... like me! or your girly....

My new years consisted of a lot of ass-sitting and talking to people online.... as it has the past 3 years. ^_^

Peace. Love. Pineapple.

chickenboy said...

That's what I did, I gave a huge bag of chocolate to Natasha. She was like "OMG! Why did you buy me this?!?!"

I was like "I didn't."

Good story.

Cap Tain Punch said...

You're probably such a "meager existence" because you don't eat chocolate.