Friday, October 29, 2010

A day in the park with a dinosaur...PART 3

Robert Frost the sad dinosaur was still very sad.




Robert Frost was so sad everyday. "I'm so sad" Robert Frost would say to himself on a daily basis. He would try to do lots of things to feel better about himself. He tried eating apple cobbler, drinking pure sugar, getting friends, and even using the interblags. "I've tried everything to be happy" Robert Frost told his new friends. "I just feel like nothing is working." Robert Frost needed a lady dinosaur in his life. "There is this dinosaur I really like, but vlad, this guy I hate, also likes her." Robert Frost hatched a plan to get with the lady dinosaur he liked. He folded lots and lots of eggs out of leaves, which was part of an inside joke he shared with the lady dinosaur. "Look at all these cool eggs I folded" he would tell her. Robert Frost didn't get the courage to show her the eggs though. "I'm just so afraid." Eventually Robert Frost died, and was very alone. The last thing Robert Frost said was "I'm very alone." Poor Robert Frost. Too bad he never showed his lady dinosaur friend his folded eggs. Maybe then he wouldn't have been so alone. "I wish I wasn't so alone" Robert often said to himself.

Oh well. The end.


P.S. Kyle, Robert was a sad scary dinosaur. : )


2 comments:

Liberal Atheist said...

THIS SEEMS LIKE THINLY VEILED ALLEGORY I MEAN COME ON ROBERT FROST WAS NOT A DINOSAUR

Liberal Atheist said...

HE JUST WASN'T